Shadow Fall Update 1.05 Based On Community Feedback
Killzone: Shadow Fall is a great game. But it just got a little better.
Developer Guerrilla has released update 1.05 for the PlayStation 4 launch title, and this patch was delivered based on community feedback. The fixes and alterations affect both the single-player and multiplayer aspects of the game:
- The controller options menu now offers support for left-handed players. Please note that this change only affects the analog sticks, not the shoulder buttons or the triggers.
- The end section of single-player campaign chapter 7, “Secure the Target”, has been shortened based on player feedback.
- In single-player campaign chapter 8, “Outcast”, the collision ceiling has been raised to allow players to fly over certain buildings, instead of crashing into them. This should result in less overall player deaths.
- Several UI issues fixed
- Error messages in Multiplayer amended to have better indication of the error
- Edge-case crashes related to friends lists fixed
- Additional integrity fixes for the patching system
If you've got other criticism or suggestions for the team, visit Killzone Player Voice and make yourself heard. And if you haven't yet played Shadow Fall, you're definitely missing out on a graphical tour de force. And oh yeah, it's pretty darn fun as well.
Related Game(s): Killzone: Shadow Fall
11/28/2013 9:35:02 PM Ben Dutka