Latest Japanese Software Numbers
Our friends at Media Create have released the latest software sales data from Japan for the week ending June 25th. Last week looked incredibly bleak for all things Sony, but what a difference a week makes. Not only does a PS2 title hold the top spot, but if my eyes do not deceive me, there's even a PSP game hanging out in the top ten!
In the rest of the chart, New Super Mario Bros. inches closer to 2 million units sold (in Japan alone!) and Brain Age and Brain Age 2 just keepson chugging along, selling close to 5 million units between them. Who knew that doing math problems could be so much fun?
1. Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (PS2) - 281,510
2. New Super Mario Bros. (NDS) - 170,168
3. Brain Age 2 (NDS) - 57,752
4. Winning Eleven 10 (PS2) - 49,926
5. Brain Age (NDS) - 38,766
6. King of Fighters XI (PS2) - 28,015
7. Animal Crossing WW (NDS) - 27,780
8. English Training (NDS) - 24,978
9. Sony Computer Science (PSP) - 23,548
10. Digimon Story - 21,520
6/29/2006 Aaron Thomas