Call of Duty: Black Ops User Review
- For starters the connection problems and lagging in game play:
- I've experienced this game is several locationas using different internet providers and internet hardware. It seem as if a majority of online players are experencing lagging and problems of getting booted out of games due to connection failures.
- I fully understand that this may be due to the internet setup of these players, but out of the millions of people who have bought COD Black Ops a vast number of them are going to be using slower or cheaper internet options as compared to others.
- There needs to be a way to filter or create even un-interunpted game play.
- I have a great connection at home and I encounter fewer problems, but due to other player connections I constantly have to wait to migrate hosts.
- They seem to have solved the problem of camping (sitting in one spot for a long time) a little to well. Now there is no way and no where to sit with out being notice by enemy players, which makes the sniper rifles almost useless. Know I'm sure lots of gamers like this about this game, but I know there are alot of sniper enthusiasts who might be dissapointed.
- And my biggest complaint about COD Black Ops is the respawning. After being killed you seem to respawn in very unfourtune locations, usually right in the middle of enemy players or killstreak rewards. It just seems so random and un-organized.
Hopefully they can manage to work out some of these issues through updates and installs.
Game tag - Spectre21
This user review does not reflect the views of the PSX Extreme Staff.