Atlus "Re-Vita-lize PSN Price Drop Event: RPG Fans, Stand Up
Okay, so the old-school Japanese RPGs you want aren't exactly flooding consoles. But in the handheld world, there are still options.
Atlus reminds you of that with their "Re-Vita-lized PlayStation Network Price Drop Event," which features a bevy of top-notch RPGs at discounted prices, for play on either the PSP or Vita.
The list of games receiving price cuts includes Persona 3 Portable, Hexyz Force, and more of the critically acclaimed Shin Megami Tensei: Persona titles. Here's the complete list:
- Class of Heroes -- now $14.99 (was $39.99)
- Crimson Gem Saga -- now $14.99 (was $29.99)
- Hexyz Force -- now $14.99 (was $29.99)
- Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble -- now $14.99 (was $39.99)
- Knights in the Nightmare -- now $14.99 (was $29.99)
- Riviera: The Promised Land -- now $9.99 (was $14.99)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona -- now $19.99 (was $39.99)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin -- now $29.99 (was $39.99)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable -- now $19.99 (was $39.99)
- Yggdra Union -- now $9.99 (was $14.99)
Added Atlus Manager of PR and Sales Aram Jabbari:
""Whether you're a PSP system owner who has watched ATLUS RPGs from afar, your eyes glued to your pervy game-watching binoculars but your wallet unable to open itself for the cause, or perhaps you spend your evenings making sexy time with the two nubs on your new PlayStation Vita. Now you can dive into a library of critically acclaimed ATLUS PSP system games that delivers hundreds of hours of deep, compelling RPG adventures and promises to thoroughly satisfy your hardcore gamer cravings."
Who can resist? Really?
3/27/2012 8:20:19 PM John Shepard