Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited Lands On Vita This Summer
If you want some fantastic strategy/RPG action on the go, NIS America has you covered this summer.
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited will release in North America on August 12 and in Europe on August 29. The game is coming to the PlayStation Vita in both physical and digital formats, and it'll boast all the downloadable content previously released for the PS3 version.
Yeah, I know what you're thinking: "What's new in the Vita iteration, besides the inclusion of DLC?" Well, glad you asked:
- Tons of bonus content, including brand-new scenarios exclusive to this release, adding more backstory to some of your favorite characters.
- New characters, as well as cameo appearances by characters from previous Disgaea games.
- A new tier of spells, job specific techniques, as well as other gameplay enhancements.
- Includes all of the downloadable content that was available on the PS3 version.
- Brand new music tracks have been added for a total nearing 100 enjoyable tunes.
- Features beautiful hi-res sprites that look even better on the Vita's screen.
That good enough? And don't forget, there won't be a huge number of games released this summer, so you might want to take advantage of the temporary lull.
Related Game(s): Disgaea: A Promise Revisited
5/15/2014 10:26:08 PM John Shepard